There’s more to me than just the Wolf, more than just the keystroke upon this blog. So here are some random facts about moi:
- I spent two years in high school studying French. Unfortunately due to lack of use of the language most of it is lost on me.
- I’ve grown up and spent most of my life in Southern California. Five years ago I made the decision to move across state to the North end. It’s one of the best decisions I ever made.
- In a little over a year I will be graduating with my Bachelor’s in English.
- I’m 5″4 in height, and though that it is commonly known as the average height for women, my family and friends like to mock my shortness.
- I’m a Bibliophile. I tend to collect books more than I read them, unless I find the story particularly striking or engrossing.
- I currently have one tattoo, a quote on my left chest/clavicle area.
- Surprising to most, I adore Science. I tend to excel in my studies when I find it most fascinating, but due to my hindrance in Mathematics I never pursued a Scientific based career.
- My favorite colors have changed many times over the years. It’s currently tied between sea green, pine green, and lavender.
- I currently drive a silver Ford Focus. Her name is Speedy.
- This Autumn I hope to find a hiking buddy and get back into hiking among many of the trails and falls by my home.
- Besides writing, I’ve been fascinated with photography. I adore candid photographs and scenic nature spots. I want to be able to take my camera along with me to all of my adventures.
- My “dream career” has changed several times, but has been consistent within the field of English.
- I am a mother. A step-mother to my wonderful son.
- I am an avid video gamer. My first system was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES).
- Bananas with peanut butter is my go to breakfast (both as themselves or in a smoothie).
- I’m a firm believer of “don’t knock it till you try it”.
- I am not formally religious. I no longer believe in God, but I believe in Nature and finding peace within it.
- I am Bisexual. I am sexually attracted to males and females.
- Keeping my home clean and neat is a daily activity that brings me peace and pacify my fears.
- I adore learning new words and utilizing them in my everyday vocabulary.
Thank you for reading!